Orp's development was prompted by a couple of well documented bike accidents in Portland, Oregon. Both riders were right hooked by commercial trucks within the city. In both cases the riders were neither seen or heard by the drivers. Tory wondered if there as a way to make cyclists more visible and or maybe more "hearable" to drivers. Existing bike bells are just not loud enough.
Orp has one big button on his back that serves as Orp's Mode Control. It works like this:
• Press for 3 seconds to power up. Orp's horn is ready
• Press again for battery status and the LEDs go into slow strobe mode
• Press again for battery status and LEDs go into fast strobe mode
• Press again for battery status and LEDs go into Constant On mode
• Press for 3 second st to completely power down
The product is easily removed for avoiding theft and easy recharging.
Our price: $65